REGISTER AT: bit.ly/32YS3CZ
The NAACP Stockton Branch Political Action Committee and Black Women Organized for Political action is pleased to invite you to attend our Candidates Townhall. Candidates will have the opportunity to express their position on legislation, policies, and plans to bring positive resources to the Black Community and Community of Color.
The community will have the opportunity to join us virtually to learn about the candidates. The community can also submit any questions the they would like asked to: StocktonNAACP@gmail.com.
Invitations were sent out to all candidates for the following positions:
SESSION 1: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- San Joaquin Delta College Trustee, Area 2,5, & 6
- Stockton Unified School District Board Trustee, Area 1, 3, & 4
- Manteca Unified School District Board Trustee, Area 1
SESSION 2: 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- SJC Board of Supervisors, District 5
- City of Stockton Council District 6
- City of Stockton Mayor
Address:401 N. SAN JOAQUIN STREET, STOCKTON, CA 95202